We are so glad you are here! We thank you for visiting us at King’s Grant Fellowship. Our hope is that you become a part of what God is doing in the hearts and lives of people today.
We desire to provide an environment that enables you and your family to build a strong, solid foundation in Christ. Jesus walked with people dealing with all kinds of struggles in life and He continually showed His love and compassion for them, a selfless love. We are people who have experienced that life-changing love and want to reflect it to others.
If you are new to the area, or are wanting to visit King’s Grant Fellowship, we invite you to come be a part of a church where relationships, worship and spiritual development are founded on Jesus Christ.
Pastor Bob Rosinski has been the Senior Pastor at King’s Grant Fellowship since 2002. He brings over 20 years of experience and teaching to the pulpit.
Our vision at King’s Grant Fellowship is to impact the people of Newport County and the surrounding area with God’s dynamic love, providing a life-changing Christian Environment where believers can mature to effectively fulfill the Lord’s purpose for their lives.
King’s Grant Fellowship is affiliated with the Assemblies of God.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative word of God.
- there is one God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father; God the Son; and God the Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule one thousand years.
- in the blessed hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming… the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- in water baptism by immersion.
- the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- the baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it.
- in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, one to everlasting life and the other, everlasting damnation.
For more information on our beliefs and fundamental truths, please visit the Assemblies of God official site: www.ag.org